Share our love of handbags, books, and all things gossip...okay, and Twilight too.

We're two delightfully crass gals who spend an inordinate amount of time texting and e-mailing one another throughout the day. We've decided to expound on some of our best work. Please to enjoy.

Rant Wednesday - Dirty Old Man

Quick Twilight Rant: Um, I love my tweeps, but OMG! The twitpics you people are tweeting are insane! Between WetRob on my desk and the tweets, I can't concentrate on my real job! Okay, not really a problem, so moving on...


You have been warned, so I don't want hate mail y'all (although secretly I feel that I haven't really arrived until I get one). But seriously, with all of the craziness going on with Jon Gosselin the last couple of weeks, I would feel remiss in not doing a rant on his disgusting behavior.

1. First it was the new 22 year-old girlfriend, Hailey Glassman. That name sound familiar? No? Oh, she's just the daughter of the doctor who did Kate's tummy tuck.
2. Then they jaunt off to France...France!
3. And look how sweet and innocent she looks...or not. Turns out this chick has a cute mug shot.
4. Oh, and how could I forget Hailey's nice Facebook pics...I especially liked the one of her lying face-first in a hotel plant.
5. And guess who is talking with Jon and Hailey about a kids fashion line? None other than Ed Hardy designer Christian Audagier...but a bright spot appears early this week when it sounds like the deal has fallen apart.
6. And now comes word of an engagement. I can't make heads or tales of the reports (I'm going with false), but I really like the idea of him marrying 22-year-old convict.
Whew...Jon's had a busy week, but alas he had to come home and go to "work."

I really enjoyed this poll on Us Magazine's site today. Could those 3,000+ people who voted for Jon raise your hands? Seriously, you still like him more? Even when you have "Neither!" as a choice? I just can't get over how many people have voted...and yeah...I voted for Kate.



14 comments:

Heather said...

I can honestly say I prefer neither, I think they are both giant douchebags. Those kids are gonna turn out to be messed up if their caretakers aren't careful. (end rant) :)

Mrs. Robward said...

OMG!

I have refused to follow them since all this sh*t went down! Money-hungry sons of bit........

Sorry!

I don't agree w/what Jon has done but Kate was 1 mean arse bitch!

Mrs.Robward

Angela Lynn said...

LOL Okay so what I got out of this was, I too didn't think I had arrived until I got hate mail and now that I've gotten it (side note: we aren't talking about hey your post sucks stuff. we are talking about as a person you should just lie down and die) I realize I wished they would have kept their ignorant shit to themselves because now I am forced to know they exist! LOL

Okay so it was a lot of fun but still BLAH HATERS. The End. :)

Great post. I don't talk about the Goswhatevers... :(

Anonymous said...

I agree. Douchebags! I don't mean to pick chickie apart you see, but I can't help it.. If this chick is going to be in the spotlight she needs to have her brows professionally done.. Her brows are worse than Kate's hair and thats something! And Jon.. Buddy..if you are going to have a 22 year old girl friend.. Atleast get one that won't end up w/ you getting limited supervised visitations w/ your kids..I mean she's exactly the kind of girl i'd want around my kids.. just sayin'

Bitches said...

They both disgust me. She's an evil money grubbing beyotch & he's a spinless man-whore & complete douchebag. Those poor children.

Unknown said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't gotten hate mail (though I think it's really fucking overdue).

I think I've only seen Jon & Kate plus eight a couple of times and I spent the whole episode screaming 'these people should have been sterilized' sooooo... I'm going to go with I don't like either of them.

:)

Anonymous said...

oh when did he get his ears pierced? i mean that was a fucking earring i saw right???? has he had those long?

tasha said...

Can we say mid life crisis...and douchebag?

jrieggs said...

Umm, he got both of his ears pierced recently. Oh, and in case you haven't seen it us magazine has an album up of pics of Hailey and she is skank-tastic! I'm confused why he would even want that when it's pretty obvious she's been around and around and around. Gross! And home dude needs to put down the pizza and beer, his gut is getting out of control (and he's way too short to pull it off!)

Caring E H mom said...

She is a viper....mean mean mean. But, he is a total douche. I feel so bad for those kids!

Mr. Bitches said...

At least she is much hotter then Kate! Go Jon! Get yours! Its your birthday! Spank that 22 year old booty!

Mr. Bitches said...

and as a side note, after Jon has only had vanilla sex with Kate (the 1 or 2 times a year he was allowed) I say its time to order some rocky road!

Anonymous said...

^ rocky road huh.. is that what they are calling vanilla laced w/ STDs now days? LOL

Whitley said...

Completely Team Kate here. Jon is such an immature douche and I can't even stand to watch the old re runs anymore because of it, and I loved the show. I wanted to slap the grin off his face when he was saying on the last show, "Oh yeah, I'm excited to begin this new chapter in my life!" Really, asswipe? You're excited to leave your kids? Good for you. I'm sure they are also excited at watching you prance around with your 20 something girlfriend and forget all about them.

He's a jerk. Thanks for writing about this!

Post a Comment