I will start off this post with a bit of mush, so just deal with it. I am thankful for all of our readers and commenters here on WBPH. You all have made BlogoWriMo a rousing success and I know that Fragile Little Human and CCFA are going to be really happy with the donation at the end of the month! Keep commenting...only a few more days left. Wanna know how much we have raised so far? Check out the thermometer over there -->
Okay, now onto the more base things that I am thankful for this holiday season:
- Doin' it - thanks Mr. and Mrs. Pattinson
- The DILF - thanks Mr. Weitz...even though you look eerily like the late Christopher Reeve and speak like a valley girl,I'd still do you because of your excellent work on New Moon
- Action Figures - I would like to amend this a bit...I'm also thankful to TSA for snickering every time my laptop bag goes through the X-ray machine
- Charlie Pepper Spray Rambo - thanks to Betti and Mrs. Vanquish for this wonderment
- Full-size Jasper - nothing more needs to be said...MJ and Cutie are da-bomb
- Haikus - I'm thankful for those girls over at the Twiangle; if you haven't checked out their Hump Day Haikus...do it!
- Robporn - amcas...I heart you!
- Fanfic - thank you for making me run through panties like toilet paper at the New Moon movie
- Phil Dwyer - if it weren't for you going off to Florida and playing minor league ball, Bella would never have gone to Forks...