Share our love of handbags, books, and all things gossip...okay, and Twilight too.

We're two delightfully crass gals who spend an inordinate amount of time texting and e-mailing one another throughout the day. We've decided to expound on some of our best work. Please to enjoy.

Mrs. V is the Shizz

As I opened my teeny tiny mailbox on Thursday night I was a little irritated because there was so much stuff crammed in there that I mistakenly thought my AMEX bill was only $400...whoops, better flatten the bill out...yikes...try $4,000. Okay, so anyway, why was my mailbox so chock full? Was it the Good Housekeeping magazine (I don't know why I have a subscription to this...I think Mommy FC sent it to me), the weekly coupon saver, or perhaps it was the 20 pieces of junk mail from Geico..yeah, just leave me alone already. You suck and I won't be coming back. For real life.

But alas, what really clogged up my mail hole was a large envelope...with air mail stickers...from Germany...from Mrs. V! And what was inside? Well, these pretties!

One for me and another one for me to cut up and frame and hang over my bed (okay, not really, but if Bitches doesn't pick her copy up promptly, there is no telling what might happen)! As I was telling Bitches all about the awesomeness in front of me, I flipped through the entire magazine. Apparently the French like cartoons...nekkid cartoons.

French cartoons
I really need to learn French because I need to know why that one woman (left page middle) is pulling what looks to be tampons that are tied together out of her ass...or not. Thanks Mrs. V!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Je peux lire en Francais! Lemme see if I can "embiggen" the pic and translate it for you...

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

Mrs. V rocks! And so do you. I loved the post on Eric over at Mrs. V's site. I love Edward but lurve Eric too.

Danny said...

A month ago, fragile little human ask me if I can organize those mags for her. It was a bit tricky - but when I finally found a store I directly ordered more. And well, since "The Precious" I have your address... I just thought that there are a bit more pics from him inside... but the cover is great anyway :-)
Glad you have fun with it and like it.

love you both !

Tina Quick said...

This is awesome! Mrs. V rawks for sure!

Whitley said...

I'm freaking jealous! I should have bought two copies of the infamous GQ mag since I have the cover framed and the interview ripped out of the mag behind it.

Mrs. V is awesome! :)

Unknown said...

Online twi-bloggy friends totally rock. That is so cool of Mrs. V (and equally cool of FC to send The Precious). You must scan any other Robward pics for us!! (Although I must admit I'm going back to get a better view of those raunchy cartoons...rawr!).

Angela Lynn said...

Mrs. V is awesome sauce for sure. =) Congrats girls on the new Twi-stash additions.

Bitches said...

I squeed with joy when FC called me late at night to tell me what awaited in her mailbox! I can't wait to get my hands on my copy! I absolutely lovers Mrs V - she's the best!

jrieggs said...

So now I get better homes & gardens too...it's becoming a giant stack of unread and sometimes still in the plastic magazines. I can't throw them away though, I might miss the best pie recipe ever!!

Post a Comment