Yes, it's Wednesday, my normal ranting time. I could go off on the douche bags at Hardees who took 20 minutes to prepare my burger and didn't give me any napkins after I specifically asked for some, or I could go off on the ass hats in the room next to me who sound like they are having a kegger with prostitutes, or I could go off on the complete fuckery that is Jon and Kate Gosselin and their misguided kitchen remodel and capturing dating escapades for their children to see on film. However, I am going to abstain and instead bring you stuff I find totally awesome this week.
- Cutie, her blog, and comment awesomeness - If you haven't checked out her Wide Awake discussion or her Masen post, what the heck are you waiting for?
- Annie and The Danger Magnet character discussions - This week's discussion is about Renesmee...yeah, I know...I totally want a shirt that says, "Demon Baby Like-It-Size Lover."
- Fan Fiction - Wide Awake, The Dominant, A Twisted Twilight Tale, and Breathe Me - If you have been reading fan fiction, what are you reading? I'm not going to start dealing the fic, but this is what I am enjoying right now.
- Memory_Jean and her hubby
- Amcas and her limitless Rob Porn collection - Whenever I need a wetRob, Darkward, or crotch porn pick-me-up, Amcas is there for me.
- Jeff Lewis and the "bad baby"
- Dog the Bounty Hunter - I can't really explain my love for Dog, but I can tell you that my cousing totally addicted with her FB statuses about how she watches it at 1 in the morning during break.
- XM Radio channel 29 - BBC Radio 1 - I heart British accents. And the British rap is super stupendous.
- Addicting another friend to The Saga
- True Blood and its men (not Bill, he's old and gross)
So, I hope you enjoy some of the things that I am enjoying this week. Love you guys, love your show.