Okay, so it's been over two months since my last post. I know you have all missed me dearly. Um, well maybe not. The lurkers have still been checking out some choice images on the site pretty regularly though. Yup, I totally see you all. Anyhoo, what the eff have I been up to the last 2 months? Here's the update:
- Online dating - My goal is to be one of those cheesy, good-looking eHarmony couples on those commercials that are on all the time. Seriously, start watching live TV (non-Tivo'd) and you'll see a bajillion of them and you will want to kill those people. More to come on the online dating...seriously, I could start a separate blog about it, but I won't.
- Hesseltime - I haven't made any time for any blogs lately...except this one. Seriously...check it out. You won't be sorry.
- Strap Perfect™ Bra Concealer Clips - Do you have a problem with your bra straps falling down? No, well I do...I was constantly adjusting and feeling myself up...those days are over. I got these "As Seen on TV" clips and let me tell you, the girls have never been higher. Someone actually stared at my boobs instead of my face yesterday!
- Trips - I went to visit MJ and Cutie over New Year's. More to come on this trip. But yes, we met Jackson Rathbone. I spent the Super Bowl with Meg, and let's just say I did not partake in the special brownies. And this weekend, Amber and I are going to a Twilight Convention in Atlanta!
- Pranks - I got moved to another cube at work and now hang out with 2 really awesomely fun and smart guys*. They have been keeping me on my toes the last couple of months, hence less time with you all in bloggy land. However, they do not love my RPattz calendar...and a prank war was begun. There will be more to come...with pictures.
- Bewitched Bookworms - Check out the new blog that I am participating in with some highly esteemed company. We'll be reviewing and discussing books here, so check it out!
So, I'd like to welcome you all back and hope that I have whet your appetites for what is to come!
*I had to say those things about my coworkers because they found this blog 2 weeks ago and threatened to plaster pictures of me in the Snuggie and other compromising positions all over the office. Really they are mean, scary troll boys who only speak Klingon for fun.